London is one my favourite Cities and whenever I can I always pop down there, see friends and occasionally indulge in all the cool touristy things on often.
So if you ever get a chance to visit, here's my list of things to do and see in the Big Smoke:
1. Head to Westminster and have a gander at: Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey
2. Meander across Westminster bridge and visit: the aquarium, the London Eye, stroll along the Thames embankment/ South-bank; visit the Tate Modern, the National theatre and Globe theatre.
3. Museums! All of them are free entry and its perfect if you're on a budget and want to learn about a range of different things from British history/ society to science or art and even natural history!
4. Theatre! Go and see a live performance. There is so much on offer whether you're into show-tune musicals or serious drama. Central London/ the West End has it all.
5. Go shopping down Oxford Street - Harrods, Selfridges etc. You name it, London's got it.
6. Visit Buckingham Palace.
7. Explore Greenwich and observe the spectacular view from the Royal Observatory.
8. London Zoo.
9. Climb up the 311 steps at Sir Christopher Wren's monument!
10. Watch the changing of the guards outside Buckingham Palace.
11. See the river from Tower Bridge.
12. Ride on the red buses and get a picture in a traditional red phone box.
13. Hang out with the stars and visit the wax-works at Madame Tussaud's.
14. Hang out in Covent Garden.
Happy Travelling! :)